Harbor Beaches extra wide sand makes it ideal for walking, jogging, and sunbathing. There are volleyball courts, sheltered picnic areas and a playground, all on the sand. The beach is a popular surfing spot, especially near the jetties. At both ends of Harbor Beach are jetties, which are popular fishing spots.
#oceansideharbor hashtag on Instagram
- There’s a lot of sand on this beach offers more room for people to sprawl out.
- Lifeguard Towers: 12, 14 & 16 are on location.
- There are multiple paid parking lots and free 2 hour parking lots.
- Fishing is permitted on the north and south jetty, as well as parts of the beach.
- There are designated areas for swimming and surfing.
- There are volleyball courts which you supply the net and balls.
- Public restrooms, showers, picnic tables, playground, gazebos, grills and fire rings are on site.
- Many people come to camp out on the beach all day with tents, grills, E-Z ups.
- Walking distance to Oceanside Harbor and Harbor Village; sailing, rentals, shopping, and restaurants.