San Diego Beer Week in Oceanside!
San Diego Beer Week is a 10-day celebration of the incredible breweries that make San Diego County the capital of craft beer! Starting on November 2nd and running through November 11th, events promoting our unique beer culture and world class brew will be taking place across the county at participating breweries, bars, and restaurants. Included among the more than 130 craft breweries participating are several found right here in Oceanside! Listed below are their events you can attend to show your support for craft beer in San Diego County.
A county-wide toast to kick off the San Diego Beer Week festivities will be taking place on Friday, November 2nd at 7:30pm. Lift up your glass and cheers with your neighbor in celebration of great local brew!
- Friday, November 2, 1-11pm – “End of Thyme” Saison Collaboration Beer Release Party
- Saturday, November 3, 8-10pm – “DUETS” Skateboard Video Premier and live music
- Saturday, November 10 – Collabapolooza SD Observatory
- Friday, November 2, 7pm – SDBW Kick Off Toast + Sour/Barrel/Vintage Specials
- Sunday, November 4, 3-5pm – Blues + Brew w/ Ben Powell
- Wednesday, November 7 – Bastard’s 21st Birthday (Enter Night Pilsner++)
- Thursday, November 8 – Sunset Market + SDBW Specials
- Friday, November 9 – Small Batch Attack – Limited Pilot and Liberty Station Tap List
- Sunday, November 11, 3-5pm – Folk and Brew w/Small Batch Ramblers
- Friday-Sunday, November 2-4 – Breaking Out the Cellar
- Monday, November 5 – Alesmith Brewing Cheese Pairing
- Tuesday, November 6 – Tiki Tuesday w/ Maui Brewing
- Wednesday, November 7 – Belching Beaver 5 Course Beer Dinner
- Thursday, November 8 – Beer & Dessert Pairing w/ Melvin, Left Hand and Ninkasi Brewing