Get Ready to Celebrate the 127th Year of the City of Oceanside’s July 3rd Fireworks Show!
Wow, 127 years! This tradition goes all the way back to July 3, 1888 when people used to head out on horse and buggy to catch the fireworks. And now, we are ready to celebrate another fantastic fireworks show in Oceanside CA.
On July 3, 2015, the public is invited to this fun and free event hosted by the City of Oceanside, held from 6 pm to 10 pm. Get your family and friends together and celebrate Independence Day — albeit a little early! — with lots of beautiful fireworks, music, and tasty food.
- Date: Friday, July 3, 2015
- Time: 6 pm – 10 pm
- Location: Rancho Del Oro and Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside 92056
What to Know For the Fireworks Show
* It is encouraged to arrive around 6 pm because there will be a large crowd of people
* The firework show will begin at 9 pm so be sure to get there early to find a good spot
* Bring a beach chair
* Bring cash in case some of the food trucks don’t accept credit/debit cards
* Please keep your pets at home or indoors
* Bring bug spray (just to be safe)
* Bring a blanket so the kids can sit down and get comfortable
* Bring or wear a sweater in case it gets chilly out
* You might want to bring ear plugs for your small children
It is encouraged to arrive around 6 pm because there will be a large crowd of people. Parking will be found at the near by lots and it does fill up so try and get there a little early.
Rancho del Oro will be closed just north of Oceanside Blvd. at Seagate and just south of Mesa Drive at Ocean Ranch Blvd. This is recommended as the best viewing site for fireworks. Limited parking will be available in the Ocean Ranch Business Park.
Family fun, entertainment, delicious food, a breathtaking firework show… what more could you ask more?! We can’t wait to see you out there to celebrate such a fun occasion!