Buccaneer Beach is Oceanside’s southern most public beach with Carlsbad a mile to the south. The beach is Oceanside’s smallest beach with one lifeguard tower. Across the street is Buccaneer Beach Park, a great place to enjoy the sunset and scenic view up and down the coast.
[divider height=”30″ line=”1″] #buccaneerbeach hashtag on Instagram.
[divider height=”30″ line=”1″]
- This is Oceanside’s smallest beach.
- Lifeguard Tower: 11 is on location.
- Buccaneer is quiet and family friendly.
- During summer months, water directly in front of lifeguard tower and between the rocks that border the neighboring homes is designated for swimmers, waders and bodyboarders only.
- Area outside of flags is open to surfing and all other types of water activity.
- Buccaneer Park features a large grass area, jungle gym, basketball court, picnic tables, barbecue grills, gazebo, restrooms, shower, snack bar and public telephone.
- Free parking lot at the park.