“Welcome to Oceanside!” is what you will hear when you enter our charming center…
The California Welcome Center in Oceanside receives more than 80,000 visitors each year and has a fantastic group of volunteers that are friendly and eager to provide helpful information and tips to you and your group when exploring Oceanside and San Diego County.
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9am-5pm*
*Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The California Welcome Center – Oceanside assists visitors from the entire country and from all around the world. With just one stop, visitors can find:
Information: State, regional and local
- Maps – complimentary regional maps and detailed street maps available.
- Brochures – come, see, grab and explore what you want to do.
- Visitor Guides – for Oceanside and many of San Diego’s communities.
- Events – event calendars for the local area.
- Attractions – we have information, ideas, tips, and discounted tickets.
- Information about all of the official California Welcome Centers throughout the State.
- Get information on types of lodging.
- Get information on hotel and vacation rental availability.
- Need to book a reservation? We will help facilitate that.
Discount Attraction Tickets
- California Welcome Center is a redemption location for the Go San Diego cards and we sell them here, too!
- Individual attraction tickets for sale, too. Avoid ticket lines and save money!
- LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Old Town Trolley Tours, USS Midway Museum, Oceanside Adventures Luxury Cruises and more.
- Click to view current discount attraction ticket pricing.
- Restrooms – clean and tidy.
- Computer for visitors’ use – get answers to tough questions and pay toll roads here.
- Personalized visitor tips, directions, ideas and recommendations.
- Souvenir Penny Machine – 4 beautiful Oceanside Scenes.
- Bike Repair Station (outside, available 24/7)
- Oceanside branded merchandise.
- Beach inspired gifts and jewelry.
- Locally made: pottery, art, photography, cards and apparel.
- Souvenir items.
- Toys: cute, cuddly friends to travel with or take home as gifts.
- Travel needs: sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towels, hats and travel candles.
- Hostess gifts and local honey.
- Show your visitors the Welcome Center.
- Gather idea information before visitors arrive.
- Create a care package or welcome bag for your out of town guests.
- Planning a family or class reunion? Get ideas, brochures, visitors guides and maps.
- Buy your area attraction tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
- Pickup free periodicals and magazines.
Stay In Touch
- We love to hear how your Oceanside experience is going!
- Post your comments on Trip Advisor.
- Drive, bike, or walk to North Coast Hwy to visit us.
Become a Welcome Center Volunteer!
Would you like to become a California Welcome Center – Oceanside volunteer?
You will meet interesting people from all over the world and become friends with other volunteers. To learn more about volunteering at the Welcome Center, please contact: Veronica Voorhees at email@example.com or call 1-800-350-7873.