“Welcome to Oceanside!” is what you will hear when you enter our charming center…
The California Welcome Center in Oceanside receives more than 80,000 visitors each year and has a fantastic group of volunteers that are friendly and eager to provide helpful information and tips to you and your group when exploring Oceanside and San Diego County.
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9am-5pm*
*Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The California Welcome Center – Oceanside assists visitors from the entire country and from all around the world. With just one stop, visitors can find:
Information: State, regional and local
- Maps – complimentary regional maps and detailed street maps available.
- Brochures – come, see, grab and explore what you want to do.
- Visitor Guides – for Oceanside and many of San Diego’s communities.
- Events – event calendars for the local area.
- Attractions – we have information, ideas, tips, and discounted tickets.
- Get information on types of lodging.
- Get information on hotel and vacation rental availability.
- Need to book a reservation? We will help facilitate that.
Discount Attraction Tickets
- California Welcome Center is a redemption location for the Go San Diego cards and we sell them here, too!
- Individual attraction tickets for sale, too. Avoid ticket lines and save money!
- LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Old Town Trolley Tours, USS Midway Museum, Oceanside Adventures Luxury Cruises and more.
- Click to view current discount attraction ticket pricing.
- Restrooms – clean and tidy.
- Computer for visitors’ use – get answers to tough questions and pay toll roads here.
- Personalized visitor tips, directions, ideas and recommendations.
- Souvenir Penny Machine – 4 beautiful Oceanside Scenes.
- Oceanside branded merchandise.
- Beach inspired gifts and jewelry.
- Locally made: pottery, art, photography, cards and apparel.
- Souvenir items.
- Toys: cute, cuddly friends to travel with or take home as gifts.
- Travel needs: sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towels, hats and travel candles.
- Hostess gifts and local honey.
- Show your visitors the Welcome Center.
- Gather idea information before visitors arrive.
- Create a care package.
- Planning a family or class reunion? Get ideas, brochures, visitors guides and maps.
- Buy your area attraction tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
- Pickup free periodicals and magazines.
Stay In Touch
- We love to hear how your Oceanside experience is going!
- Post your comments on Trip Advisor.
- Drive, bike, or walk to North Coast Hwy to visit us.
#OsideWelcomeCtr on Instagram
Become a Welcome Center Volunteer!
Would you like to become a California Welcome Center – Oceanside volunteer?
You will meet interesting people from all over the world and become friends with other volunteers..
Please complete the Volunteer Profile and return it to the Welcome Center.
If you have any questions, please contact: