Universal Studios Hollywood
“The Entertainment Capital of L.A.”
Amongst the glamour and excitement that is Hollywood sits Universal Studios Hollywood in sunny Southern California. Beyond the iconic red carpet entryway and just inside the well-known Universal Studios Hollywood gates is authentic movie magic in the making.
Universal Studios Hollywood’s signature attraction, the world-renowned behind-the-scenes “Studio Tour” offers guests a unique opportunity to embark on an even closer journey to the inside workings of film making. With guidance from knowledgeable Studio Tour Guides and lively video narration from comedian Jimmy Fallon, guests navigate the 415-acre movie studio complex of soundstages, facades, working sets and special effects attractions.
Universal Studios Hollywood not only includes a movie-based theme park but also sits adjacent to the Universal CityWalk shopping and dining complex, the Universal CityWalk Cinemas and the “5 Towers” high-tech concert venue.
Current attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood include:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Studio Tour
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and more…
How to get to Universal Studios Hollywood without a car?
Travel by train from Oceanside, CA to the NEW Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood in 5 easy-to-follow steps:
- Pre-purchase your ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood. Avoid the hassle of waiting in line and head straight into the park. Purchase Universal Studios Hollywood tickets.
- Take the train into Los Angeles. Take the Metrolink or Amtrak Surfliner from the Oceanside Transit Center to the Los Angeles Union Station. Check each rail providers website to see the best time for you to travel to and from the park. Tickets can be purchased online prior to departure or the day-of at the Oceanside Transit Center.
- Arriving in Los Angeles. Once you have planned your trip to Los Angeles Union Station, you will need to take the Metro, red line to Universal Studios Hollywood. Note: Visit the Metro website and enter your starting point as “Los Angeles Union Station” and your arrival point of “Universal Studios Hollywood,” which will show the departure times and required fares.
- Free Shuttle. Universal Studios Hollywood offers a free shuttle from the Universal City subway and bus station directly to the main entrance of Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk Hollywood. Click to learn more.
- Have FUN!