Faith-Based Group Travel in Oceanside
Oceanside, California has a relaxed, laid-back energy that is perfect for your group to connect, rejuvenate, pray and meditate. Your group will enjoy all that Oceanside has to offer, including a thriving Arts District, museums, locally sourced cuisine, and our unsurpassed coastline.
Why Oceanside for Faith-Based Travel?
- Read about Oceanside’s Spiritual Triangle! Historical points of interest for spiritual tours, prayer walks, and retreats.
- Home to more than 50 religious centers and churches encompassing a wide variety of faiths.
- 19,000 square foot conference center available for services and break out sessions for up to 750 guests.
- Vintage theaters for charming gatherings and worship.
- Over 500 vacation rentals and hotels featuring full-kitchen suites for extended family stays.
- Faith-Based and Religious Travel Itinerary for Oceanside and San Diego
“I have served as a convention coordinator for over 30 years so I know the importance of a responsible relationship between the community and ourselves. Early on in the process, the team made themselves available to serve our interests at every turn desiring to make sure we were fully aware of the benefits of choosing Oceanside as a family-welcoming destination for our extended church family. ” – R. Weber, United Church of God