San Diego Beer Week in Oceanside
San Diego Beer Week is a 10-day celebration of the breweries that make San Diego County the capital of craft beer. Running November 1-10, 2019, events promoting our unique beer culture and world class brew will be taking place across the county at participating breweries, bars, and restaurants including many right here in Oceanside! Check out our list of their events you can attend to show your support for craft beer in San Diego County:
Friday, Nov 1:
- Forbidden Cove Elixirs @ Kilowatt Brewing Co. 5PM-12AM
- SDBW Kickoff with Firestone Walker @ Barrel Republic Oceanside 6PM-12AM
- Stone Tasting Room will be tapping into a Stone Classic each day of the week.
Wednesday, Nov 6:
- Join Executive Chairman & Co-Founder Greg Koch at the Stone Brewing Tap Room – Oceanside. Meet & Greet 6PM-8PM. Special cask tapping at 6:30PM.
Saturday, Nov 9:
- Chocolate/ GABF winner Beer Pairing & So Rich Chocolates @ Tap That 7PM-9PM