How relaxing does a day out on the water sound? And having that beach day in Oceanside? Even better. Although spring break is over for most schools, there are still some spring breakers enjoying this last week of vacation. Here are a few wonderful ways to have the perfect beach day in Oceanside CA.
Beach Activities in Oceanside, California
At Oceanside’s beaches, there is a long list of fun things to do and water activities for kids and families. Here are just s few options for your next O’side outing.
Kayaking can be a great way to get out on the water and get a fantastic upper body workout at the same time!
- – Oceanside Boat Rentals: Oceanside Boat Rentals not only specializes in typical boats, but also has options for those interested in kayaking. They have very affordable rental rates, so visit their website, or stop by. They are located at 256 Harbor Drive South, Oceanside 92054.
- – UP Sports: If you have already gone kayaking and instead of renting, would like a kayak of your own, visit UP Sports, located at 1421 N Coast Highway, Oceanside 92054, or you can visit them here.
Standup paddleboarding, or “SUP”, has become increasingly more popular over the last several years and residents and visitors alike have found that Oceanside is a prime spot for their SUP adventures.
- – Oceanside Paddleboard (formerly What SUP Surf Co.): Standup paddleboarding can be a tricky thing to master in the beginning, and Oceanside Paddleboard knows this so they offer various lessons, including SUP Bootcamp, SUP Fitness Yoga, and SUP Abs & Core Strength Conditioning. For more information, they recommend calling (760) 521-8453 or visiting their website here. Oceanside Paddleboard is located at 1850 Harbor Drive North, Unit C,
- – Pacific Fun Project: Are you no longer a SUP newbie? Ready to take the next step? At Pacific Fun Project, you can purchase your own standup paddleboard. Check them out here, or visit them at 105 Copperwood Way, Oceanside 92058.
If your beach day is in need of some adrenaline, consider renting a jet ski and getting out there for some fun!
- – Jet Ski Pendleton: At Jet Ski Pendleton, you can rent your jet ski by the hour, multiple hours, half day or full day, depending on how much exciting water fun you are looking to have! Get their prices here or visit them at Del Mar Beach Resort, Oceanside 92058.
Sailing is a fun and relaxing way to explore the water, and get a fabulous view of Oceanside. Here are some great sailing companies.
- – Sunset Sails: If you are in the mood to go whale watching, Sunset Sails welcomes you aboard their yacht, Bueno. Book your next sail here or stop by and say hi: 1950 N Harbor Drive, Oceanside 92054.
- – Pacific Marine Charters: At Pacific Marine Charters, you have a list of options from sunset sailing, to wine cruises, to educational programs. “Experience life” with Pacific Marine Charters or visit them at 2000 Harbor Dr North, Oceanside 92054.
- – Windchime Charters: Windchime Charters boasts that they offer “Private yacht adventures on one of Southern California’s largest trimarans” so while you’re planning your beach day, explore their options here. Windchime Charters is located at 1337 Harbor Dr North, Oceanside 92054.
- – Oceanside Sailing: If you are interested in taking a ride on a catamaran, Oceanside Sailing has a beautiful 36-foot catamaran that can accommodate up to 6 people. Take a look at what they offer here, or visit them at 1325 N Harbor Dr North, Oceanside 92056.
Now that you have your ocean options, get planning on your Oceanside beach day!