- Icons of Desire will feature iconic pop culture as well as familiar brands, to add a beautiful sense of nostalgia and Americana and draw in viewers.
- February 14-June 15, 2014
- Oceanside Museum of Art: 704 Pier View Way, Oceanside, CA 92054
About the Artist:
Wells delves into Americana culture to touch on our feelings of nostalgia as her viewers. She does this by incorporating candy, soda, toys, and ice cream, and beauty as design elements in her art. It’s not surprising that, before maturing her professional contemporary artistic career, Wells worked early in her life in graphic design and advertising. [information source]
- General admission – $8
- Seniors 65+ – $6
- Students with valid ID, Military with valid ID & dependents, North American Reciprocal Museum Program Members with valid ID – FREE
- OMA members – FREE
- First Sunday of each month – FREE
How to become an OMA member:
- To become an OMA member, click here!