The Spiritual Triangle of Oceanside features the Prince of Peace Benedictine Abbey to the North, the Rosicrucian Fellowship to the West, and the Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, a Franciscan Mission, to the East.
Oceanside has been the Fellowship’s international headquarters since 1911. The Rosicrucian Fellowship began in 1909 after a course of lectures in Seattle by Mr. Max Heindel. The fellowship is open daily for meditation and retreats. The Fellowship also conducts a series of classes in esoteric Christianity in July and August.
Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, the “King of the Missions,” is the 18th and largest in a chain of 21 California Missions established by the Spanish Franciscans in 1798. The Mission also features an heirloom organic farm. The public is welcome to attend mass (English and Spanish available).