New Year’s Eve in Oceanside
New Year’s Eve is almost here! Are you still looking for inspiration on the best ways to ring in 2017? We have you covered. Below is a snapshot of where you can enjoy a nice NYE dinner, grab a drink, and celebrate the New Year. If you didn’t see, HomeAway recognized Oceanside as one of the best places in California to ring in the new year. How cool is that?!?!
Wherever you decide to spend your New Year’s Eve, we wish you a safe and fun evening. See you in 2017, we are looking forward to an amazing year!
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Dining
- 333 Pacific has an elegant NYE awaiting you within a 3-course menu and champagne toast. View Menu
- New Year’s Eve: 4:00pm-10:30pm
- New Year’s Day: 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Bagby Beer Company
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00am-12:00am
- Year Year’s Day: 11:00am-12:00am
- Barrel Republic
- New Year’s Eve: 11:30am-12:00am
- New Year’s Day: 11:30am-1:00am
- Breakwater Brewing
- New Year’s Eve: 10am-11:00pm
- New Year’s Day: 10am-10:00pm
- Harney Sushi
- New Year’s Eve: 5:00pm-10:00pm
- New Year’s Day: Brunch-11:30am- 3:00pm / Dinner- 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Hello Betty Fish House
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00am-10:00pm
- New Year’s Day: 11:00am-9:00pm
- Jolly Roger
- New Year’s Eve: 8:00am- 10:00pm
- New Year’s Day: 8:00am-8:30pm
- Local Tap House & Kitchen (LTH)
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00am-12:00am
- New Year’s Day: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Miller’s Table
- New Year’s Eve: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Mission Ave Bar and Grill
- New Year’s Eve: 9:00am-1:00am
- New Year’s Day: 9:00am-1:00am
- Oceanside Broiler: Celebrate in Oceanside Harbor at the Oceanside Broiler. Lunch and dinner menus will be served at regular hours, with special dishes for the holiday. Complimentary champagne toast will be at 9pm. Reservations required. View More.
- New Year’s Eve: 11:30am-10:00pm
- New Year’s Day: Brunch- 10:00am-2:00pm / Dinner: 4:00-8:30pm
- Rockin’ Baja Coastal Cantina is celebrating all weekend with a New Year’s weekend special from 12/30/16-1/2/17 offering the Golden Sombrero Bucket for 2 people for $99. View Special
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00am-12:30am, kitchen closes at 10pm
- New Year’s Day: 10:00am-9:00pm
Note: Please call ahead to make reservations and confirm hours of operation. Not a complete list of Oceanside restaurants open on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
More: Click here to view Downtown Oceanside Holiday Dining Guide, courtesy of MainStreet Oceanside.
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Events & Activities
Kids’ New Year’s Eve at LEGOLAND California Resort
December 31, 2016: 10am-7pm
“Midnight” comes early for families at LEGOLAND California Resort, celebrating the New Year together without missing their bedtimes. LEGOLAND California re-creates the Times Square ball drop with a giant LEGO brick falling 22 feet in the air at San Diego’s largest Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party! Event Guide.
Guided Behind the Scenes Tour @ Mission San Luis Rey
December 31, 2016: 1pm and 2:30pm
Explore Mission San Luis Rey during a special behind the scenes tour of the grounds to see areas of the Mission that are not regularly open to the general public. The Saturday tours are led by MiraCosta College History Professor, Brad Byrom. Register for the Tour.
Whale Watching Cruise
December 31, 2016: 12:00pm and 2:30pm
January 1, 2017: 12:00pm and 2:30pm
Oceanside Adventures will be open on New Years Eve and New Years Day with whale watching cruises from Oceanside Harbor at 12:00pm and 2:30pm. It is currently grey whale season, so don’t miss your chance to see a whales, dolphins, and pelagic birds off of the Southern California coast. Learn More.
NYE Party @ Tap That
December 31, 2016: 6pm-11pm
Tap That will be open on New Year’s Eve from 12:00pm-11:00pm and closed on New Year’s Day.