American Legion Riders State Convention
Chapter 146 Welcomes you to Oceanside for the 12th Annual ALR DOC Convention
Hotel Information (Scroll down for rates and booking instructions)
Below is a list of hotels which are holding discounted rooms blocks plus additional lodging suggestions in the area. We encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible as this is a popular beach town which fills up quickly. This is a family-friendly town with a lot of activities for the grandkids and “kids” of all ages!
If you have any questions about the area or lodging options, our contact at the Visitors Center, Dana Higgins, is happy to help you. Dana can be reached at 760-637-9953 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If calling hotels directly, please remember to mention the American Legion Riders Convention.
Holiday Inn Oceanside – Host Hotel
1401 Carmelo Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054 | (760) 231-7000
- Location: 1 mile from convention / meeting venue
- $155 + tax for choice of (2) queen beds standard room or (1) king bed standard room
- $175 + tax for choice of (2) queen beds Junior Suite or (1) king bed Junior suite
- Notes: Rate includes daily hot breakfast; Junior Suite rooms have a pullout sleeper sofa. Complementary parking.
- Booking link for this hotel does not work on devices. Must use desktop.
Days Inn Oceanside
1501 Carmelo Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054 | (760) 722-7661
- Location: 1 mile from convention / next door to Host Hotel
- $110 + tax for choice of (2) queen beds or (1) king bed
- Rate includes free parking and continental breakfast
- Notes: Call (760) 722-7661 and ask for Owners Hemu or Nayan Patel for “American Legion Riders”.
Rodeway Inn Oceanside
1103 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 | (760) 722-1904
- Standard Room: 1 king bed $60.00+tax / 2 queen bed $65.00+tax
- Ocean View: 1 king Ocean View $75.00+tax / 2 Queen Ocean View $85.00+tax
- Suite $185.00+tax
- To book call (760) 722-1904 and mention “American Legion Riders”.
SpringHill Suites Downtown Oceanside
110 North Myers Street, Oceanside, CA 92054 | (760) 722-1003
- Location: 1 block from convention / meeting venue
- $145 for choice of (2) queen beds City View Suite or (1) king bed Partial Ocean View Suite
- $165 for (1) king bed ocean view suite
- Notes: rate includes daily hot breakfast buffet; every room has a pullout sleeper sofa. This hotel has underground parking so valet is mandatory at $15/overnight (motorcycle) or $29/overnight (vehicle)